Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Indicate in the "Comments for the Editor" box what section you are submitting to from the following list: Peer Reviewed Articles; Column: A New Generation in Librarianship; Column: Innovation in Libraries; Book Reviews; Essays and Opinion Pieces. JoNL editors retain the right to change the submission section upon review. This decision will be conveyed to authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.